- The site and the information, designations, images, photographs, logos and icons relating to or relating to the Societàev FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S. o Its products and services are provided "as is", without expressing any declaration or approval and without granting any kind of guarantee, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information provided on the site has not been written in order to satisfy the personal needs of the individual user and it is the sole responsibility of the latter to be satisfied before using this information in any way that may result Suitable for the personal purpose of the individual user.
- In No event shall the company FASHION EVENTS and MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S., or any of its contractors or employees, be liable for any damages of any kind, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, related to or arising Access to or use of the site or the use and dissemination of the information contained therein.
- The site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors that will be corrected as soon as they are detected by the Societàev FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S., in its sole discretion. The information contained in the site will be updated periodically. The company EV FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S. reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information and these conditions, names, images, photographs, logos and icons, or to the products and services to which it is Reference in the site. Since the Internet is managed independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, photographs, logos and icons to which you will be able to access through the site may come from outside the limits of the site Same. As a result, the company EV FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S. disclaims any obligation or liability in respect of any content arising out of, obtained or accessed within or outside the site.
- Trademarks, trade names, images, logos and photographs relating to the products and services of the Societàev FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S. and the entirety of the design, texts and graphics of the website are the property of the same. Save different and express specific, nothing contained in this writing may be construed as granting any licenses or rights under the Copyright or other intellectual property rights of the Societàev FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S..
- The products and services described on the site are subject, at any time, to the general conditions of the contract and/or other conditions of relevance. There may be changes at local level, applicable depending on the country of origin of the shipment.
- The services of the Society of FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S. They may not be (immediately) available in all countries.
- Despite the company EV FASHION EVENTS & MANAGEMENT S.R.L.S. Do your best to avoid the spread of viruses from this site, you cannot guarantee that this is absolutely excluded and no liability will be accepted for such viruses. As a result, it is recommended that you properly protect yourself before downloading information from this site.
- You agree not to compromise the normal functioning of this site, nor to violate the integrity of the site through unauthorized intrusions, altering the information contained in the site, avoiding or limiting access to the site to other users, or in other Way.
Information on COOKIES
1. The types of Cookies
Cookies can be of various types, depending on the type of data they store and how long they remain stored on the user's device. Session or temporary Cookies are those that expire or are cancelled when the Browser closes, while persistent ones have longer and more variable deadlines depending on the functions they perform. These are the functions that distinguish cookies in two categories: technical and non-technical (or profiling). The technical Cookies are fundamental for the navigation and use of the site and also allow to carry out aggregated statistical analyses on the most visited pages and on the preferences of the users (always and only anonymously) and are not used for Analyze the behavior or preferences of individual users. Profiling cookies, on the other hand, are used to analyze the interests and the navigational habits of the individual users, to personalize their navigation and to dispense, for example, content, even advertising, aimed at particular interests.